So why start a blog now? I just want a place where I can post all my pictures, a schedule of which will be sporadic in nature. This started with me taking zillions of pictures "for posterity" and then posting them on facebook. The only problem is that I must have bludgeoned my friends to death with all my photos of my nail art over the past couple years. With all my nail polish craziness, I'm sure people have gotten bored with my enthusiasm for nails.
They probably end up looking like this:
(gif from http://cheezburger.com/6900918784)
I'd like to think of myself as an avid lacquer conqueror. My biggest achievement in nail polish-ing is painting inside the lines LOL. I'm eager to try new things and new styles, and I'm always excited to learn more from the nail gurus. I have seen hundreds of talented ladies (and gentlemen!) who blog for fashion/ nails and while I really admire what they do, I don't think I could live up to that standard!
Therefore, all my nail pictures will be as pleasant as possible, but I don't guarantee perfect fingers. I will also try my best not to write too much because really, if I were a random person coming to my blog, I'd want to see more pictures and less jibber jabber.
A little bit about myself: I'm a lifeguard+ swim instructor+ swimmer on my college's swim team so I'm in or around the pool a lot. Just be warned! Most of my pictures will include my scraggly, dry, chlorinated fingers. Hence the blog name, Chlorinated Cuticles. Since I don't know what else to add I will leave you now with a picture of me being a fabulous starfish (courtesy of my awesome swimmer/diver friend David).
Oh wait wait wait! To keep this relevant to nail polish, here's a nail picture! (2011)
No comments:
Post a Comment