Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pastel Glitter Jelly

This is a post-finals nail post! We're in the middle of "spring break" right now but since I still have work and swim practice, it almost feels the same as if we were still in school. I'm glad to get to sleep in one more hour than usual, though!

Anyway, this is a simple mani that I had on for the week of finals. It was a nice pick-me-up that I ordered online. I didn't realize when I put it on that it is an attempt at a dupe for Deborah Lippmann's Candy Shop! (2011). It's funny when trends come full-circle within two years' time, but I'm not any less glad that I got this. I'm calling it an attempt at a dupe because I don't have the DL polish to compare. Here is an unedited (other than the watermark) picture:



The polish is called "Pink Icing" by love & beauty
**disclaimer: I bought this nail polish out of my own pocket and I am neither endorsed nor compensated by love & beauty or Forever 21 and its affiliates

No comments:

Post a Comment