(Our swim season technically ended last week)
Since I am not fast enough to swim competitively in college, my swimming career is pretty much over. But! On the bright side, I will still continue to be chlorinated.
On to water polo!
Anyway, I haven't had time to do my nails so I will be posting some old manicures that I think are cute. Since this entire week has been particularly hot , I feel like sharing a manicure that can remind me of the cooler times. Upon revisiting these pictures, I realize that the "snowflakes" look more like gears. So I guess I'll call these Steampunky-Snowflake nails.
The metallic nail polishes I used were from an unnamed dollar store package of polishes. I stamped using wet n wild's Black Creme and N.Y.C.'s 124A (they don't have numbers but it's a light blue!). The image plate I used is 14 from Bundle Monster (BM14). And topcoat: Seche Vite
No comments:
Post a Comment