I will just let the pictures do the talking. I liked the more elaborate ones (Y U NO, Bitch Please (Yao Ming), Not Bad (Obama), I Lied, No.) but they were too difficult for me to freehand. So I stuck with simpler ones.
I call them, Rage Face Skittles!
In order from pinky to thumb:
"Poker Face"
"Dude Come On"
"Oh Stop It, You"
"Horror"
and my current favorite, "It's Something" !!!
And I'll include another one, where I messed up a lot. I had a lot of fun, but I did feel like the rage face on my index finger by the time I was done. I was smudging nail polish everywhere!
Update from August: I used my friend's waterproof camera because my camera died, but he shared those photos with me! I wanted to keep up with the "chlorinated cuticles" theme, so here they are!
Polishes I used from thumb to pinky:
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Heat Flash
L.A. Colors - BCC 565
Color Club - Disco Dress
Milani - Dude Blue
Sinful Colors- Savage
No comments:
Post a Comment